Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Introduction about Me


Hello, my name is Noah Goldberger.  I’m 19 years old and I have 4 brothers. Their names are Josh, Jordan, Robbie and Eli. I am the second youngest to my family. One of my educational goals is to get a bachelor’s degree and maybe even a master’s degree. Although, I am still undecided on what my major will be. Some of my hobbies that I like to do are playing the piano, working out, and playing video games. I seem to have a good ear when I play the piano because even though that I don’t know how to read notes, I can still play songs like The Scientist from Coldplay,  Boston from Augustana, Let it go from Frozen and a lot more. I work at Jensen’s Food and cocktails in Eagan. I am a wait assistant/busser and I think it’s a pretty good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment